Team Leader - Travel
- Effectively oversee the day-to-day operations of the team
- Provide high quality service and build strong relationship to client and customers
- Proactively identify and preempt customer problems and find solutions in a professional manner and to agree standards in order to meet customer and employees expectations.
- Develop a high performing team via coaching
- Motivate the team members to ensure that the goals and objectives are achieved.
- Plan and arrange itineraries, tour packages and able to identify sales opportunities
- Graduate with minimum 5-7 years work experience in the Travel Industry
- Must have strong leadership/supervisory skills and able to motivate the team
- Strong understanding of local/international travel procedures with excellent working knowledge of world geography
- Must have excellent customer service, coordination and organization skills.
- Must have excellent communication and listening skills
- Must be an excellent team player
Apply Now: email@example.com
Senior Travel Consultant more details...
Team Leader more details...
Courier Bike Messengermore details...
Graphic Designer more details...
Many Opportunities, One Address