Senior Travel Consultant
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Provide high quality service and build strong relationship to client and customers.
- Effectively plan anWd arrange itineraries and tour packages.
- Proactively identify and preempt customer problems and find solutions in a professional manner and to agree standards in order to meet customer and employees expectations.
- Graduate and minimum 4-5 years travel experience
- Strong understanding of local/international travel procedures
- Excellent working knowledge of world geography
- Must have excellent customer service, coordination and organization skills
- Must have an excellent verbal and written English communication and listening skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Preference will be given to IATA qualification
Apply Now: email@example.com
Senior Travel Consultant more details...
Team Leader more details...
Courier Bike Messengermore details...
Graphic Designer more details...
Many Opportunities, One Address